17 May 2012

twenty

Untitled

Hello friends! Yes, I'm still alive. I turned 20 yesterday and had a lovely party with about 50 people of my friends and family. I really had the most wonderful time! And besides that I got the most incredible presents. ;)
Unfortunately I was too busy to take any photos during the party but I took a few of the buffet we had and in the middle of the night when pretty much everyone was already gone my friend Christian took a few funny ones of us. We were so tired and happy and everything at the same time. At least I was.
That's already it for today. I promise that I'll try to post more often!

xx Katie

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun! That buffet looks amazing, and nice dress too xxx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ♥