28 August 2012

can't think of a proper title

Unbenannt

Yes, it's an Instagram post again. Nothing exciting happened. I had some exams at Uni and for a few weeks now I've been doing absolutely nothing but geeking around with my friends and dancing my feet off. Well, you know. The usual stuff.
Enjoy this little photo diary of my last weeks.

xx Katie


Unbenannt           Unbenannt

Unbenannt           Unbenannt

Unbenannt           Unbenannt

Unbenannt           Unbenannt

Unbenannt           Unbenannt

Unbenannt            Unbenannt


What are you looking at? 1. Pusheen plushie some friends got me for my birthday. 2. Breakfast at Uni. 3. Kiara controls the TV. 4. Karl and I took a wald through the "Wildpark". I swear, these beauties were talking to us! 5. Something I wore for I don't remember what. 6. This hairstyle took forever. I'm so bad at doing hair and make up and stuff. So I was pretty proud. 7. I finally got myself a Magic Mouse! Now I can start playing Team Fortress 2 on my MacBook. Yay. 8. Sleepy kitty. 9. Sina, Björn and I visited the Pixar exhibition in Bonn. It was incredible. Definitely recommend it! And I think I'll go there again. 10. Emilie Autumn's new record. It is a masterpiece of music. Absolutely breathtaking. 11. Again, something I wore someday. I am strangely in love with this outfit. 12. We had a heat wave. It was way too hot for Kiara, too. 13. Ready to go to the pool. Heat wave, remember? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ♥