07 January 2011

i'd like to go to australia these days

And you wanna know why?
Because of this gorgeous magazine I just found:


It's a magazine about everything I love. Fashion, Music, Art, Culture as a whole... and many things more. They describe themselves as "an australian magazine that’s as smart, funny, sarcastic, friendly, cute, rude, arty, curious and caring as you are."
Their layout is simply lovely and I can tell you one thing: I have completely fallen in love with frankie magazine.
I think I will order it to Germany so I can really hold in in my hands, rummage a little bit in it...
A sad thing is that I was too late to order their wonderful frankie diary 2011 which would actually be the perfect daily journal for me! Well, shit happens, right?
You should definitely take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ♥