17 July 2010

I'm leaving today. I wanna be a part of it. NY, NY

I don't wanna leave. We had awesome last three days in Manhattan (and maybe an hour in Brooklyn which was pretty awesome) with a lot of shopping (A&F, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, American Apparel, Macy's...). I could have spent 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Dollars because there were so many shops with beautiful things. But there are still three citys left and I cannot spend my whole money in New York.
Yesterday I finally met Elle. That was very very nice for she is such a cute and pretty person.

Here are some photos again. I took a loooooot more but they are way too much to show.


Dress and little cardigan by...forgot the name... shoes by Bass.









































































































































































I'll be back. That's a promise.















No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ♥