25 July 2010

where the beautiful are

California! I love this state. The weather is awesome for it's not too hot but still sunny. It's really like you would expect bit to be. With palm trees on the street, the ocean and everything. Karl and I stay here withmy cousin Mike, his girlfriend Noelani and their crazy dog Foxy Brown who likes to eat my pants, my shoes and my feet. They live in a sweet little house with a huge palmtree in front of it. San Diego is awesome. It's very chilled and nice and beautiful. And so far I've seen the most beautiful and styliszh people here (yes here, not NY) which surprised me.
Yesterday we had dinner in some Mexican restaurant and today we'll have BBQ.
I was shopping in a Mall called Fashion Valley. It's a little bit like the City Galerie in Siegen, only waaayyy bigger and Open Air. Awesome.
Than we had lunch in Little Italy.
Tomorrow is beach time!









No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ♥