05 February 2010

Skirt it, Chérie!

I just found two lovely skirts in my closet which I had totally forgotten!



This pencil skirt is by Marc Cain. I bought it together with my mum.
I think it was in Cologne, Peek&Cloppenburg? I think so.
It's a pity that I forgot this piece. I think,
it's a very pretty skirt.

The blouse is by ZARA - Basics. I d
on't remember when I bought it, actually.

And again, my mum's belt.

Unfortunately, you can't see my shoes. They're nice ankle boots by Paul Green.




There is the belt again! :D

This cute skirt is by ZARA - Collection. The Top is by H&M.

I know the picture is pretty small but you can see everything you need, don't you?


My beloved parents just returned from their trip to Egypt and they brought me a new perfume! I wanted it for so long and now I have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ♥