17 February 2010

It was so wonderful! Well, there isn't much to say because we chilled most of the time at the swimming pool but nevertheless it was a great weekend.
The weather was perfect and you just HAVE to see the view!

That's pretty amazing, isn't it?
I saw so many wonderful Outfits there but unfortunately I did not have the time to take photos of mine. Karl and I were always too late for dinner and that's why we couldn't make it.
But I'll wear them again here and take pictures! :)

But I have a wonderful new cape! Watch it:

My love Karl and me :)
The cape's by Mellomax.


I am at LOOKBOOK.nu! I am so happy about it. I posted only one look yet if you are there, please hype if you like it :)
http://lookbook.nu/user/122203-Katie-W

And now I'm gonna do some sports. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ♥